Classes are fun, entertaining, informative and impacting! You’ll gain confidence like never before in how to defend yourself and overcome adverse situations. You’ll even learn how to “fit” a handgun to your hand so that ergonomically you shoot more accurately. We’ll even go over all the possible physical areas to successfully carry your handgun even through different seasons of life.
Perhaps you're a teenager that would benefit from a personal protection class. These classes are custom designed for the needs and desires of the enrollees. Overall, the class is great for all women, all ages, all stages and all seasons of life. It’s never too early or too late to begin developing your protection skills. This is THE class to start learning and building your confidence to handle multiple types of situations.
The classroom at Perfect Shot Branson holds 12 ladies. Instructor Rebecca Alderman, the owner of Moms & Guns & Perfect Shot, purposefully keeps the Conceal Carry classes small for better interaction with students & personal instruction that feeds the class as a whole.
An informational email will be sent to you the Monday before your class time with details to help you better prepare.
So gather your girlfriends together and plan your certification class or customized self defense class TODAY!
Check our our Online Class options, too!
(This link will take you to Rebecca's "SafeGuard Series" of online classes.
- 6-7 hours standard class time (Saturdays or ask about multiple evening schedules)
- 2 hour instruction time in a Gun Simulators and/or the Live Fire Range qualification, if needed
- Live Fire Range Personal Appointment with Rebecca for Final Qualification (Only if you desire to receive a Reciprocity Conceal Carry Permit)
- Certificate required by the State of MO to present to Sheriff’s Office (Only if you desire to receive a Carry Permit)
- Workbook(s) provided
- Targets, Handgun & Ammunition provided (If you do NOT desire to receive a permit, you will be provided with practice time in the gun simulator with Rebecca.)
For Teens: (3-4 hours)
- Sticky situations with Tricky People
- Dating Precautions
- Best Friends & Safe Places
- Rules of Engagement
- Home Invasion Prevention
For Moms: (6-8 hours)
- Children and gun safety in the home
- Multiple body positions & holsters for carrying
- Ergonomic accuracy when shooting
- Fitting a gun to your hand & purchasing the best gun for you individually
- Rules of Engagement for different situations
- Training children to assist appropriately during a home invasion without scaring them