SIlver Dollar City 399 Silver Dollar City Pkwy, Branson, MO 65616
- For this "all day" fun experience, be sure to save your receipt in a safe place, on your person, to receive a refund when it rains.
- You can leave the theme park and return the same day when you get your hand stamped, as well as keeping your ticket.
- Season Passes are available, too. If you lose your season pass ticket, it can be reprinted for free.
- Adult Admissions: Walkups 1 Day $65 - Seniors $63 - Season Pass $103/$97
- Youth Admissions: Walkups 1 Day $54
- No discounts for local residents.
- You can bring in outside food but there's way too many great snacks like fresh kettle corn, pork rinds, etc., that's too hard to pass up. Eatin' is part of the fun!
- They have acres of parking. Some parking is a half-mile or further from the gate but they have shuttles running contiually to take you to and from your parking spot. They also have handicap parking and paid parking places up close if you prefer.
- Certified service dogs only allowed in theme park.
- Electric wheel chairs are available for rent.
- Locker rentals are available. The locker rentals by the TimeTraveler are the most conveniently located, but they're also the busiest locker area.
- Weather needs to be above 42 degrees, above freezing, for rides to operate.
- Check the website for discount offers on certain days of the week seasonally and in the evening.
Branson Roller Coaster 2115 W 76th, Branson, MO 417-544-8068
- You control the speed of this unique coaster ride.
- 5 minute ride $15
- Additional rides $7 each
- Hint: Too much fun - can't ride just one time.
- Professional Photos for a fee when you exit the ride.
Fritz's Adventure 1425 MO-76, Branson, MO 65616 (417) 320-6138
- Parents/Guardian/Grandparents 1 Day Admission Rate:
Upper Level Seating $12 Lower Level Observation $22
Parents required to pay for Lower Level Entrance for themselves to follow younger children.
- 1 Day Admission Rate per the following:
Ages 4-11 $21.95
Ages 12+ $29.95
Ages 55+ $14.95
Limited Adventure $21.95
- Flying Experience - Separate Charge - 2 Flights $65/3 Flights $85
- Under 16 requires an adult champerone to get in the door.
- Under 12 must be accompanied by 16+ on the floor.
- Height limit for kids is 4 feet.
- Season Passes available.
- People typically spend 3.5 hours. Go do something else and return before bedtime. The kids sleep good.
- Military discount available.
- 15% discount given for local residents but this does not apply to party or group packages.
- No online booking necessary. Just walk in.
- Highly recommended to wear sneakers but not required. Comfortable clothes a plus.
- NO outside food, snacks or drinks allowed. You can purchase refreshments at the cafe.
- Check hours here.
- $5 Lockers available for personal belongings.
Cryptex Escape Room 1819 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616
- Ages: 7-107. At least one person needs to be over 18 years old.
- Signed waiver required by each patron to turn in when they arrive.
- People typically spend up to 2 hours here
- Online booking only.
- Whole family or team experiences.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to game time. If you arrive late, your full 60 minute time slot is not guaranteed.
- What to bring? Comfortable shoes and your wit. Signed Waiver.
- Free lockers for personal belongings.
- 6 Escape Rooms to choose from of varying difficulty levels.
Space Travel (A.I. Takeover), 221B GameMaster (Murder Investigation), Tourist Trap,
Pursuit of Steam, Spy Catcher, Crypt (Coming Soon)
- New Mobile escape room: Spy v. Spy (Americans v. Russions) - 50% non-refundable deposit required to secure date/location. Full payment due 2 weeks prior to event.
- Each game is 30 or 60 minutes
- Price per person is $25, 2-9 players needed for each game.
- Cancellation Policy: Mobile Escape Room Deposit is non-refundable. In the event you need to change your date or time, there's a re-booking fee. Other Escape Rooms are all FINAL purchases. Refunds or cancellations are not allowed. The game may be rescheduled prior to 72 hours before your reservation.
- Other people outside your group may be playing alongside you. To book a private room, contact Cryptex.
- Medical Restrictions: Not recommended for Pregnant, Claustrophobic, Heart Condition, or those unable to stand for extended periods of time.
- What happens once inside the escape room? You will have the ability to escape by solving clues, puzzles, riddles, obstacles and challenges. There's an opportunity for every person to contribute to the team's success. Everything you need to solve the escape is provided within the walls of the rooms. This is truly a theatrical experience with state of the art sets, costumes, props, actors and a twist around every corner.
- Am I really locked in? The six escape rooms listed above must be solved to escape. The Mobile Escape Room does not trap you in a room but there are scenarios to accomplish for you and your team to win. If a problem or emergency arises in the building, staff will come on the speakers to instruct you how to immediately leave the area.
Perfect Shot 1809 W 76 Country Blvd. Branson, MO 65616
- Ages 5-95
- Adults observation area(s) free of charge throughout the building.
- The building, simulator rooms and virtual booths are handicap accessible.
- Adults must accompany children under 16 in the simulator rooms.
- Whether you're in the virtual booth or a simulator room, you're not purchasing a specific game or scenario, you're purchasing TIME. So you can move from game to game and keep playing until you're time is up.
- You can purchase 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 60 minutes of game time.
- For either simulator room, the prices are as follows:
15 minutes, 1st person is $20, additional people are $5 each
30 minutes, 1st person is $30, additional people are $10 each
60 minutes, 1st person is$50, additional people are $15 each
(Note: You can have up to 4 people in either the handgun or rifle simulator rooms.)
- For the virtual room, there's one person per booth, per headset:
15 minutes $20
30 minutes $30
60 minutes $50
- Parents/friends can take all the pictures and videos of the players they like on their personal phones or camera equipment.
- If you wear wide rim glasses, but also have contact lenses, please wear the contact lenses on the day of your game time.
- Walk-ins welcome on Friday & Saturday. Online bookings happen Monday - Thursday.
- No food or drink allowed in the playing areas.
- Drink lots of water and BE hydrated when you come to play in the VR booth. Carbonated drinks will DE-hydrate so save those for another day.
- Party & Team Building Event packages available. You can cater in or bring your own food for parties when you book to setup the party room.
- Online booking required Monday-Thursday. Walk-ins welcome Friday (11 am - 5:30 pm) & Saturday (11 am - 8 pm).
- Loyalty program available. Collect 10 points to receive 15 minutes free game time.
- Memberships available.
- Discounts for local residents, MOB members, and police/fire fighters/EMS/military/veterans are available with ID. Discounts do not apply to party or event packages unless specifically stated in a special promotion offer.
- Waiver must be signed with online booking. A summary of the waiver is on the walk-in purchase receipt.