Online Course: work at your own pace! Enjoy the Safeguard Series to learn your defense tools, create a family protection plan, and create an empowered life for yourself.
Duration: 1-3 months
- Work at your own pace
- Customized family protection plan
The Safeguard Series
The Safeguard Series are courses written and taught by Rebecca Alderman to assist girls, women, and mothers in their growth and personal protection skills. The goal of these courses is a transformation that lasts a lifetime.
Be the family that stays safe together, especially against crime. With fun activities and games, you can empower your children to know what to do to assist you during an emergency – especially at home. This course can take from 1-3 months to complete.
The Safeguard Series can turn fears into courage to walk tall with confidence. The courses are designed to uncover even those hidden fears that hold a woman back from being all she can be and experiencing life to the fullest.
Simple strategies are presented to overcome huge security issues faced specifically by women. This is not something you want to put off. Today is the day for you to take that step into your future with confidence.
Take your time, and when you have your floorplan ready and feel comfortable, you can find instructions on how to set up your appointment with Rebecca one-on-one, even if it’s a few weeks out, to make sure you secure the date you need. Then complete as much of the assignments as possible, even with the children, before your appointment date.
- Chapter 1: Introduction & Overview
- Chapter 2: Step by Step Online Floor Planner
- Chapter 3: Evaluating Your Home Security
- Chapter 4: Your Family Code Word
- Chapter 5: The Safe Room (or Area)
- Chapter 6: Putting Your Plan Together (Games)
- Chapter 7: Set Your Appointment Online with Rebecca – Your Family Plan Worksheet
- Chapter 8: Bonus – Extra Protection Considerations – Environment, Health, Babysitting Certification, Home Alone Kids, Kidnapping Prevention (without scaring the kids)