Pick your choice of a handgun replica and over eight simulations to improve your split-second decision making and multi-directional moving target aim.
Duration: 30 minutes per session for five weeks
Virtual Shot Game: Foxtrot Pro
Teammates: Two people compose a team
Champion team wins $300
Official 2019 Course Information:
- Winter Shooting Leagues happens once per year.
- The tournament takes place for five weeks from January 7 – February 23, including two extra weeks in the end for make-ups.
- We announce the winners on the last week of February.
- The prize is $300 for the champion team of the Foxtrot Pro Course
- We need a certain number of teams to form between now and November 15 for this fun to become a reality. Couples welcome.
Form your team now!
Form your team: Two people make a team. Your scores are averaged each week for the team score. Your five-week scores are averaged for the overall team score. The team with the lowest score is named Champion of Foxtrot Pro.
Important: it’s first come, first served on the time slots, so enroll now online.
Choose your day to score: After you enroll for your team, you receive an email with special instructions to use the enclosed codes to book your weekly time frames. If you miss a week and need to make it up, use the unused code on the last two weeks of February set aside specifically for make-ups before the winning champs are announced. It takes about 30 minutes for two people to shoot one single practice and scoring run per shooter.
Choose your team name: Your team name goes on the ebony-finished plaque that is mounted on the wall at Perfect Shot.
Let’s do this, guys and gals!